1. Toss garlic, onion, and carrot into a food processor and pulse until the desired consistency (either chunky or smoother depending on preference of final sauce). Set aside.
2. Put Instant Pot in sauté mode and melt butter.
3. Add vegetable slurry from the food processor and cook until the onion is translucent (about 3 minutes).
4. Add crushed tomatoes, oregano and Tiger Sauce to Instant Pot and mix around.
5. Close the lid and put on manual high pressure for thirty minutes (If you don’t have an Instant Pot, just simmer on stovetop for 45 minutes or so).
6. Let the pressure come down naturally (about 10 minutes).
7. Pour over your favorite noodle!