Featured in “Junt’s Annual Christmas Party in 2020”
1 lb. Chicken Breast
2 10 oz Cans Cambell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
1 3/4 cups Holland House Cooking Sherry
Veg Oil for Frying
For Breading Mix
1 cup flour
1 1/2 tablespoon paprika (cheap stuff is fine)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp MSG
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Spray oven safe dish with PAM.
2. Mix soup and sherry in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Heat veg oil in a frying pan or deep fryer.
4. Cut into 1-2″ cubes (I use kitchen scissors)
5. Put all breading ingredients in a 1 gallon zip lock bag, seal up and shake to mix.
6. Throw chicken pieces in bag 6 at a time and bread them, and then fry them in the oil.
If frying in a pan, turn after a couple mins. Check internal temp min 145 F. Chicken will finish cooking in the oven.
7. When chicken pieces are done frying, put them on a paper towel to drain and give them a little salt.
8. Repeat until all chicken breaded is fried. You can freeze the zip lock bag and reuse the mix next time!
9. Move chicken to baking dish, cover with soup and sherry mix.
10. Bake at 350 for 40 mins or until the top is golden brown.
11. Serve over rice for the original Jon Hunt experience!