Featured in “BoxMac 114: The Fourth Awakens”
– Microwave frozen vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower).
– Boil water in a pot. Add salt and pour in frozen or fresh raviolis. Cook for about 15 minutes or until done.
– In separate pot, pour a large can of Campbell’s mushroom soup, cook and stir until texture becomes smooth, and add butter if desired.
– Strain ravioli.
– Strain Vegetables and if desired, place in mushroom soup.
– Serve raviolis and ladle on as mush sauce as preferred.
– Sprinkle on parmesan cheese when served.