Featured in “BoxMac 114: The Fourth Awakens”
2 pounds chicken breast tenders
1 packets good seasoning dressing, prepared as on the box
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 heaping teaspoon preserved garlic (you can use fresh or omit entirely if you like)
2.5 cups rice cooker rice with 12g of salt added
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces
2. Put in vacuum seal bag with dressing, pepper and garlic
3. Seal the bag with a vaccume sealer
4. Mix contents around to make sure all sides are coated, let marinate for 12 hours or more.
5. Cook sous vide for 2.5h at 146 F.
6. Serve over hot rice.
You can also put on skeurs and bake at 350 degress for 8-12 minutes in the oven, though they will not be nearly as tender or flavorful.