Featured in BoxMac 50: 4th of July Mix-in Mac Fest
1 Pound Velveeta Block Cheese
1/2 Stick Butter
3 Boxes (3b) Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar
6 Saugy Brand Hot dogs
1. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
2. Chop up the Hot dogs into bite-sized pieces.
3. Chop up Velveeta cheese and add to melted butter and keep over low heat.
4. Prepare another large pot, and add 12c water.
5. Add 3 tablespoons salt to the pot of water and bring to boil and add 3b of the noodles when ready.
6. While waiting for the boil, stir cheese mixture.
7. Add TWO of the Cracker Barrel Cheese Packets to the cheese mix.
8. Stir the cheese mix often with a rubber spatula, being sure to scrape the bottom of the pan to avoid singing. If cheese sauce is too thick, thin with a bit of milk.
9. After 4 minutes of boiling the pasta, add the chopped hot dogs.
10. Drain pasta and hot dogs once the pasta is done.
11. Mix in cheese sauce and serve.
Note: This will be much better fresh than it was on the episode.