Featured in BoxMac 17: FrankenMac vs. Kraft Halloween Shapes
200g Shell Pasta (Prince Small Shells)
50g of Cheese Powder (Firehouse Pantry)
5g of Non-Fat Dried Milk Powder (Bob’s Redmill)
1/4 tsp of Xanthan Gum (Bob’s Redmill)
1/8 tsp MSG
(Optional 1/8th TCP Tricalcium Phosphate as an Anti-Caking Agent)
3 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 cup Milk
6 Cups Water
1 tsp Table Salt
1. Bring 6c Water to Boil, add Salt. DO NOT OMIT SALT.
2. Blend Cheese Powder, Dried Milk Powder, Xanthan Gum and MSG (and TCP) in a small bowl.
3. Boil noodles until done, and drain. Turn off burner.
4. Return Noodles to pan, add cheese sauce, butter and milk.
5. Mix until deliciously creamy and enjoy.