Featured in BoxMac 88: 4th of July Mix-in Mac Fest 2017
– 5 cans of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
– frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
– salt and pepper and garlic powder
– 4 boxes of mac and cheese (Kraft original in the video but any works)
– grated parmesan
1. Boil a pot of water add a pinch of salt wait till boiling
2. Add noodles from 3 boxes save another box or 2 if you want to use their cheese packet
3. Put frozen vegetables in glass bowl in microwave, microwave for about 6 minutes then drain out water
4. Add vegetables to noodles in pot
5. Once noodles are cooked. drain noodles and vegetables in strainer
6. Take a separate pot and pour in 4 cans of mushroom soup cook on low until boiling
7. Stir in cheese packets from the mac and cheese into the mushroom soup. The more you use the more cheesy it will taste the less you use the more it will taste like mushroom
8. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic and some butter to the sauce you can also butter the noodles if you want.
9. Add ricotta to the sauce or noodles stir in (optional add in additional cheeses)
10. Taste your sauce adjust accordingly
11. Mix your sauce with your noodles or you could just serve the sauce on top.
12. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and serve
Alternately, Angry Kirby recommends not using ricotta, but to instead serve sauce on cheese raviolis rather than noodles.
Angry Kirby apologizes for the lack of measurements – he adjusts to taste.